Thursday, January 28, 2021

Korbyns 5th birthday

On the 14th my baby, my only boy turned 5! I can't believe my baby is already 5! He was so excited to have his birthday! The first thing he wanted to do was open presents.


I was scrolling thru Amazon with him one day and he saw this transformer and was so excited about it!!
And of course he had to get some new Jammies!

I immediately bought it and he was so excited about it! The thing is HUGE and he loves it! 

The night before Travis and i set up a few decorations for him. 

For his breakfast we went to 711 for drinks and donuts.

He was excited to shoe his pre-k Class his new toy and get sung to. He picked out some boneless wings and fries at the store for his lunch.

After school and a meeting for me we headed to chuck e cheese we surprised him and his friend from church Bohdi joined us.

We had pazza,

Played games.

Sang to him,

Ate cake,


opened presents,


And posed for pictures before turning in our almost 1,000 tickets  for some candy and toys.

The girls put the their temporary tattoos in crazy places.



And we opened his present from Bohdi and played With it for a good hour before the ending the night with watching Incredibles and popcorn

This sunset was a fun ending to his birthday.

I almost forgot Giggles and Smirks did make and appearance for his birthday! They had on mickey mouse masks and were in Korbyns room hanging out on his toy boat.

Man we sure love this handsome boy!

He has so much personality! He is a mommas boy and loves to give me hugs, but he is also crazy! He literally jumps off the walls, randomly growls, yells, and screams. He still loves his jammies but doesn't throw huge fits when he has to get dressed any more. He has really grown up this year he is talking clearly and out growing his "baby face" he is filling out his size 8 clothes I'm assuming that his summer clothes will be size 9 or 10 depending on what the stores sell. He wears a size 2 shoe and is doing well in pre-school. He got to go in person for the first time on Monday and surprised me and jumped right out the car with out hesitation! He did say that when he saw me at the end of the day he almost cried he was so excited to see me. I'm sure glad we have this kid in our family he definitely keeps us on our toes and laughing, he completes our family and I'm glad we have him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment