Sunday, January 31, 2021

Enslies 7th Birthday survey.

 What is your favorite color? Pink, purple, gold

What is your favorite food? bean tortilla

what is your favorite show? Bluey
what is your favorite holiday? Christmas
what is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my friends
what is your favorite toy? lol dolls
Do you like baths?  yeah
Who is your best friend? Kendal and Sloane
what is your favorite thing to do with big sister? play play baby dolls
what is your favorite thing to do with brother? play on our tablets together
what is your favorite thing to do with mommy? cuddle time!
what is your favorite thing to do with daddy? basketball
what is your favorite book? Dick and Jane
what is your favorite drink? lemonade
what is your favorite thing to wear? dresses
where is your favorite place to go? bowling
do you like church? yes
do you like cake? ..... not really.
what is your favorite thing you did this year? get my ears pierced.
what is your favorite snack? Nutella with pretzel sticks
What is your favorite animal? cats, and cats, and cats
what is your favorite subject in school? P.E because we dance alot.
What I like doing with Kendal is playing in the girl fort and what I like doing with Sloane is playing tag.
My friends at school are Kiari, Miguel C., Abduhahid, and Katherine. And at church i have Anna.
My favorite stuffed animal is Cupcake, my unicorn. My neighbor hood friends are Kendal, Maake, Marly, and Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment