Friday, May 31, 2019

Mothers day. 2019

The Sat. before we went to Sutherlands to get plants for our garden they had a special event going with free hotdogs and the kids each got to plant a couple flowers for mom.
They were all so proud of their plants!!....






Later that night we took Gramma Cornie out for dinner at applebees for mothers day.


This made my mommy heart so happy, Erilyn is the best big sister!

My breakfast in bed.

The kids planted my flower they gave me at church!!

The flowers the kids planted for me. The round one is Enslies and teal is Erilyns.


Erilyn made this for me at school!

And this


And this...


Travis bought this from a friend at work.

The kids couldn't wait any longer and had to try out their sprinkler from the Easter bunny.



We had a great mothers day weekend  it was fun to get recognized by Travis when he spoke in church and to  hear more then ever that the kids really do love me and appreciate all the hard work i do for them. And Im thankful i get to be a mom to 3 perfect kids. I always wanted to be a mom and it is 1 million times more amazing then i ever imagined it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment