Friday, May 10, 2019

Family Pictures 2019

I was Extra Excited to get pictures done this year so we did them the end of April. I took Erilyn with me to run errands and she helped me pick out clothes for the big day i must say she did a good job!!
We did them at wheeler farm for a change of scenery. Korbyn was in a mood but we some how ended up with good pictures!!


























If we had kept having kids like we were every 2 years we would have done a cake smash this year for a one year old. I figured we didn't have to have a one year old to have a cake smash.... and thus this idea was born. I talked with the photographer and she seemed excited to do it. We decided it would even more fun if  we kept it a secret so payed her extra to pick up the cupcakes and hid them till it was time. It was so fun and worth the pink skin and hair for a few days!!


















































These pictures are proof that Korbyn was i a mood but i love them because they shoe his personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment