Wednesday, April 4, 2018

March random.



We were Playing hide and go seek with the kids one night I hit my head trying to hind under the stairs  and split it open! Who knew that hide and seek was dangerous?!

It wasn't very deep or big but kept bleeding!

Erilyns hair one day for school.

Silly boy!!


I got to babysit for my sister for a few weeks Enslie loved getting to play with Sloane and getting to hold baby Vivian.

The girls wanted "heart hair"


This girl loves babies and was so excited when we got to meet a baby of a friend.


Korbyn brought me this one day!! I don't know if it was already dead or he killed it but he was so proud " brrrr mommy fine it brrr!" he was so sad when " brrrr all gone darbage?!" 

Playing with Tupperware.

She was so excited that Korbyn fell asleep on her!!



They did this them selfs one during quiet time.

Her lepricon trap she made at school

She kept on saying that the lepricon was going to dye pour milk green and she was so excited that he did!!


He got into the Nutella!

Mommy take a picture!!

I made these!!

And this!

Playing ball with my babies.



Big boy swing.

Pushing a stroller to get sister from school.

Bahahhahahahaha!


I was sitting on the porch one day and this little guy came right up to me!


Zonked in the hall way.

We made little peep houses.




silly boy


no-bakes!!

Craft time!!

We got lagoon season passes this year!! I thought it was funny that Korbyn is sleeping in his picture!!

Erilyns hair she came up with herself. ( well youtube and she made me do it)


No comments:

Post a Comment