Saturday, March 17, 2018

The " big day" Landis and Sarah get married.

All the cousins all dressed and ready to see the bride and groom. We surprised them with matching dresses for the nieces.


Korbyn was of coarse being a butt!

My beautiful baby girl.

Together.

This little beauty did this pose all by herself!!



Fixing the tie.

Caught this cute picture of Jared kissing baby Vivian .


Doing snow angels waiting to go outside.

Erilyns face when she saw them.

It was cold and rainy we bribed the kids with hot chocolate to take off their coats for pictures. I caught all the girls huddled under an umbrella.



Waiting for hot coco we just walked down to the Joseph Smith building.



This is the only picture I got of Sarah and Landis. Horrible I know.

Putting money in their paradise falls  fund.

Eating with cousins they had a soda bar and meatballs and ravioli. There was also fruit, crustinits and of coarse cake.


Enjoying his soda.



The kids had fun playing on the stage

I will post more pictures once we have them these are just the ones I took with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment