Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Erilyns Birthday.


She went to smiths with daddy In the morning to get a treat for her class and pick up a cake. She was so excited that they gave her a balloon and some candy. She picked out black berries and cupcakes.

I got a sitter so I could help out in Erilyns class for her birthday/ winter party. They made a house out of  graham crackers pretzels and marshmallow fluff.

Picking a treat from the birthday box.

She got a tootsie roll and sticker.

The next day was her birthday she opened her present and I realized it didn't have part of it so we headed to the store. the cart made the girls hair all staticky.


Korbyn turned around in the cart so he could see.

After the store Erilyn really wanted to go to a play place for lunch so we headed to burger king.



Then came home to try out her new easy bake!




For her birthday activity that night she wanted to go see moana

Add caption

We left Korbyn with family since he is at the age that is really hard to keep him entertained during a movie.

Erilyn was pooped she woke up when we brought he inside and said it was a really good birthday.
I know I always say this but it is really hard to believe that she is already 5! Erilyn is so sweet and always has to kiss me good night before bed and give me a hug when she sees me for the first time in the morning! I hope she doesn't out grow that to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment