Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Last 2 weeks random.

I decided to do some deep cleaning,organizing and decluttering of the toy room here is Before.....



And AFTER!! SO much better!!

I could tell Korbyn was tired one day as I was getting the kids ready to take Erilyn to school so I bundled him up incase he fell asleep I didn't have to wake him up to do it. I took this pic not even 2 min later.

Erilyn got invited to her first birthday party! and was even more excited that it was the boy that she has a crush ons birthday. here she is seeing how many cheese balls she can fit in her mouth.

She got 8 to fit!!

Enjoying his first taste of cake.


We got a package from grandpa Troy in the mail and the kids were so excited for frozen pjs.

Sleepy boy at church.

Erilyn ate to much candy at stake conference and had a tummy ache I took advantage of the cuddling and we took some selfies I was trying to get her to smile so I was being kinda silly!







Mom take a picture of me with Korbyn!


Sleepy pants fell asleep on the way to get sister.




Waiting for tithing settlement to start.


A project Erilyn did at school.

Erilyns rubbed band broke at school one day so her teach tried her best to fix it for her.




Korbyn literally tried to bite my nipple off the other day so I cut him off of nursing he was only nursing 3 times a day now any way but he was nursing when he woke up at nap time and before bed so it made nap time and bedtime rough for a few days I found him asleep like this the other day!

I was VERY hesitant to try even nursing Korbyn at all because of the struggles I had with Erilyn and Enslie but decided to try it at least for a few days. Boy am i glad I did this boy was my best nurser of all of them. I went into it knowing it might only last a few months, days, or even hours. I soaked up every second I got to nurse him knowing full well it could end at any time. I never imagined he would make it to almost exactly 11 months! Its been rough on both of us weening him off completely but 8 teeth clenched and pulling was not fun at all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment