Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Korbyns big boy seat ect.

 Korbyns  carrier carseat was getting close to expiring and he was out growing it. It got to the point that we just left it in the car most of the time because it  was to heavy to carry him in it for long periods of time. Trying to find places to hide it in side the house was just a pain. We looked around and price checked for awhile before buying one at Sams club. I must say it was kind of bitter sweet throwing the carrier away, it went thru all 3 kids before expiring. Before throwing said carseat away I took off the cover and washed it and put it my hope chest so they can all see what their first carseat looked like.
here is my handsome boy all buckled in his big boy carseat for the first time and ready to go.

Aren't they adorable!?


He also got his first hair cut. These are the before pics I took he thought he was pretty hot stuff sitting in the chair all by himself.



And after he looks so handsome!!

I made no bakes the other day and looked over to see sisters had fed him one needless to say he LOVED them.




He sure does love his sister.


I asked Erilyn to get him jammies all ready one night while I bathed him this is what I found complete with a diaper under the pants.

He found a tag on one of the chairs in relief society and was completely mesmerized by it so I had to snap a picture.

He is starting to roll all over the place I thought it was funny that he found a foot rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment