Sunday, September 18, 2016

Erilyn's in Pre-school?!

Erilyn was excited but really nervous to start Pre-school there was an orientation and a parent child day the week before.... 
All the kids names are on the crayons Erilyns is the blue one by the 'a'

Sitting on her letter.

Doing the ABC'S

They did a get to know you craft....


And decorated apples put in the tree hers is the one that's up the highest.

Since she was really nervous we decided to get her a little present to take her mind off of the nerves. I think its a fun tradition we will continue. 



After her present we went out to take pictures. I was thinking 1 or 2 of her sitting on the porch.... she had a different idea, and I ended up with 55 pics! She was being a ham and I loved it because you can really see her personality coming out in the pictures.





Enslie had to be in a few of them.
































She came in and realized that she didn't have her glasses on so we had to the pictures all over this time with her glasses on.....














This one cracks me up every time I see it.




















Before walking her to school I could tell she was nervous I asked her if she wanted a blessing she said no, but we could say a family prayer. After that the nerves seemed to go away and she was excited.


Enslie insists on bringing her "pack pack" with her every time we drop Erilyn off at school.



Right before we felt we decided that even with shorts on her dress was to short so she changed into a skirt. And we exchanged her dress for a bigger size a few days later.

Her cubby.


When she walked in they told her she could draw what ever she wanted and she drew a picture of her family.


With her friend Alexa. They are only 3 weeks apart.

After school because she was such a big girl I decided to let her decide what she wanted for dinner. She said that she wanted to eat tv dinners and watch tv. we didn't have any so I told her we could go buy tv dinner or we could go somewhere and eat. So she decided on Wendys but only if she could eat it and watch tv. So that what we did.


Over all she seems to really like school. I was worried about what Enslie would think but she loves having time to play with the toys and not having to share. She often takes a nap during that time, along with Korbyn. I have some time to catch up on house work or get some quiet time for my self. Her favorite thing about school is snack time. She told me the other day " Mom I don't learn in school I just have fun" . I'm glad that she doesn't realize that she is learning and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment