Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mothers day 2016


I told Travis that if we poored cement in the font I wanted a porch swing.
We picked it out and buaght it and set it up a few weeks before.

Its been fun having somewhere to sit and feed the baby while the kids play.


We made these for hamma and gramma cornie.

The cake the kids picked out for me.


Travis made breakfast.

This little boy was happy all day.

My gift from the kids via the primary it had a muffin and m&ms in it I got a bit of each muffin and few m&ms the kids ate the rest and Erilyn threw a fit when I took a bite of hers.

We ment up with Travis family for dinner at Sizzler they gave all the moms chocolate covered strawberries! They were yummy but I wish it had been milk chocolate instead of dark.

After we went to the mall and Gramma spoiled the kids at jc penny

Then we headed to go see a movie. We saw Jungle book.


No comments:

Post a Comment