Thursday, June 23, 2016

Lagoon 2016

I was super excited to go to lagoon this year so I could ride the new ride since I couldn't last year because I was pregnant with Korbyn. We bribed Connor so come with us so Travis and I could ride some of the bigger rides together and take Erilyn and Enslie on rides with out having to worry what to do with Korbyn. Its always a fun time at lagoon this one was no different. 

Convincing Enslie to ride stuff was interesting she was fine till we got on the ride then the nerves would hit and she would freak she had fun though.




Eating the map.

I was SUPER proud of this girl she rode everything she could including wicked! She was barley to short but we heard that the wicked measure stick is kinda on a hill so went to measure and got on the ride with out being measured she did awesome! I looked over at her just in time to catch her glasses as they were flying off.

This little boy pooped thru 2 outfits and ended the day naked because he was out of clean clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment