Friday, February 5, 2016

Korbyns pictures from the hospital.

I didn't mean to post Korbyns birth story quite yet...I hadn't up loaded the pictures yet. So here they are.
We came prepared with lots of toys and snacks.

They worked for awhile before they got bored this was the calm before the storm.

Babys first picture he was made they took him from me.







More skin to skin.



I was shocked at how big he was! I guessed 7 lbs. They rounded to 7 lbs 10 oz

Big sister sleeping at the hospital while Erilyn met baby brother.




So proud!






Enslie finally woke up and was hesitant about baby brother.


First bath.




He didn't pee the whole time he was getting his bath till the minute we layed him in the crib then he peed all over it. So daddy is holding him under the warmer while they changed his bedding.


All clean.

Ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment