Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving.

We had a good thanksgiving this year with lots of yummy food and family.
One thing Gran always made was sweet potatoe casserole my mom wanted to skip it this year because " no one ever eats it" I said well then ill eat the left overs we Have to have it. She said to make a 9x9 I said na I want lots of left overs. As you can see in the picture I had to try them.... a few times to make sure they were good....which they were I had no left overs to take home!! They didn't taste like grans but they sure were yummy!!

My baby girl wearing the same out fit Erilyn did for her second thanksgiving.

The food and fancy plates.

This turkey  made of crackers, cheese, and pepperoni was so cute!!

Enjoying some first bites.



This is the picture I got of Erilyn that day she felt left out since Enslie was getting her pic taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment