Thursday, December 10, 2015

Pregnancy update.

I realized I haven't done hardly any pregnancy updates! Iv been feeling pretty well just tired and have less patience.
This is a picture of the inside of my leg behind my knee. This is after a warm bath and fairly relaxing day they look worse on cleaning/laundry days or when I've been doing lots of walking like grocery shopping. Ill have to remember to get a better picture. Gotta love varicose veins... not!!

This is a belly shot taken a few days ago at 32+5

I took this last night any guess what side he is on?
This little boy loves to move constantly and get the hick ups atleast a few times a day.
As far as how Im measuring  I've been measuring a week behind since my first appointment but my doc has opted to keep my original due date. As a precaution Im having an ultrasound at my next appointment to measure fluid and double check that this baby is no longer breach. Depending on how the ultra sound goes my next appointment will either be the 23 or the 30 im praying there is enough fluid that I don't have to go to the docs the week of Christmas. And that I wont have 2 appointments a week to monitor fluid levels. Im quite a bit larger then I was with the girls at this point and ive been drinking non stop so hopefully we will get some good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment