Sunday, July 5, 2015

Grans buket list items 1 and 2.

My gran has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and has decided not to treat it. So while she is still feeling ok she has been doing things with us as a family one sat she wanted to do Ruths and the zoo. Travis had to work and I didn't want to wake up that early and head up the canyon by myself as I wasn't feeling well. The zoo was super packed so we meant every one at the aviary. After we went to a splash pad of which neither of my kids had any interest in. So we played for awhile on the swings then got Wendy's on the way home and relaxed the rest of the day.









 Her next item she wanted to do was ride the snow bird tram. We got there kinda early and looked around while we waited for everyone to get there. Once everyone arrived we rode the tram and headed over to eat lunch at restaurant in the same area. Then it hit me baby didn't decided it didn't like the tram and I was sick!! We got in and waited for ever for our orders to be placed then for ever for them to be filled by the time my food came it didn't look appetizing so ate a little and we headed home it was fun to spend time with family though.






No comments:

Post a Comment