Thursday, July 30, 2015

4th of july.

I did my toes pretty for th 4th and 24th don't worry they are just stickers
 

Travis had to work in the morning and my dad wanted us to go to Grantsville for the parade but we all now how much I love driving, so my dad drove our van for us. It was fun to spend some quality time with him and my girls. Erilyn loved the parade especially collecting candy she was pooped after though and slept all the way home.

showing off her 4th of july outfit.

this is the best I got of this little stinker she was go go go all day.

when Travis got home we decided that we wanted to do fireworks with the girls so we went to smiths and just got about 15 bucks worth of small ones to do they loved it Enslie kept trying to grab the sparkler and Erilyn was afraid of it. They were pooped so they went to bed about 830 and we sat out on our porch and watched our neighbors fire works before heading to bed because we were getting eaten alive by mosquitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment