Monday, December 9, 2013

Festival of trees.

On Dec 5 we went to the festival of trees. Since Travis works so close to the south town expo center I had decided to take Trax down there so Travis didn't have to drive all the way home just to turn around and drive back. The day of I texted my friend to see what the rules were with strollers on the bus..... since I had  never ridden the bus with a stroller before. She called and asked why I was taking the bus and offered to give me a ride. She said that she wanted to go but didn't really have the money to go I offered to pay for her to thank her for the ride. She was so excited we decided to pick up some McDonalds and let the kids play at the play pace for awhile. The play place was muggy and smelled bad so that didn't last long. We had lots of fun hanging out and just chatting before meeting up with Travis, my sister, her husband and their daughter, It wasn't to crowded there were lots of cool trees I got a few pictures but they are on my camera and I cant find the cord to transfer them on to my computer. We decided to buy some fudge and cupcakes this year and it was AMAZING!! We will deffinantly get some next year also.

No comments:

Post a Comment