Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Eve.

Christmas eve. we meant up at Sams club to do our annual Christmas eve shopping, after that we headed to Ihop for lunch before doing some last min shopping and heading home. The plan was to clean the house, but my Dad asked me to wrap my moms gifts. Connor came to help out with Erilyn so I could do it with out her ''help'' but that didn't last long........ and I wrapped with Erilyn on my lap. Travis got home early enough that we could clean the house before heading to my moms house for the Annual Christmas Eve. party. We ate lots of junk food, opened our Christmas pjs, and did our parents/secret Santa gift exchange. Travis got a 3ds game, Erilyn got 2 huge things of animals which she loved and I got really cool picture holder that I will take pics of when I put pictures in it. My mom got a Huge frame from all of us kids. And my Dad got new over all's from us, a shirt with Sheldon and bazinga on it from Kamrins family and bunny pjs from The Christmas Story movie. From Shaless' family id say we all did pretty well! We all went home about 830 and went right to sleep after reading our The True night before Christmas book that Giggles brought.
Side note: Erilyn wanted to open all the books at one time so we had to have a talk about opening them at night before bed. She would walk around the house saying "Erinyn Open Christmas Night time" She liked opening a book each night.
Drinking some sparkling sider.

Erilyn checking out her animals from some one in Kamrins family.
 We ended the night by singing Must be Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment