Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pics of My KRAZY duaghter

She "helped" me the other day by sweeping for me.... needless to say I had to sweep again later. She was so proud of her self.




I walked in to the computer room the other day and found this. She knows how mommy does it. :-D


I LOVE this pic. of Travis showing Erilyn the rain She was all smiles the whole time. She loves her DADDY. ( or DA!! as she calls him. Some times its DADADADDY!!!!)

One day i was playing with Erilyn on the swings outside and She wanted to hang on the trapeze bar i didnt think that she would but she held on for  EVER!! And got mad whe i would try to support her so she wouldnt fall. 


Trying on Daddies hat at dinner with Grandma Corny and Mark.



She got a choclate bar one day and made a big mess of it.

One day travis got off work early so we...well i decided that it would be fun to let the girls play in the pool.

The had a blast.

This morning Erilyn was playing with my phone camera so i took The phone and took these pictures. She was being a stinker!!


Look at all those teeth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment