Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers day.

This mothers day Travis had to work  he worked 7-1:30. So he got up went to work and i got Erilny ready and went to church. When we got home Erilyn was pooped and fell asleep eating lunch so I layed her down and got me some lunch and sat and watched tv and ate.
 While i ate i got to thinking how amazing being a mom really is!! I have a really good baby that i love more then i can describe and that i get to stay home with and watch her go and learn more and more every second!! Being a stay at home mom is the best job in the world all though it does have its down sides....Im a very out going person and being stuck inside all winter taking care of a baby was kinda depressing. So needless to say im so happy that it is finally warm and that i can take her on walks and out in the back to play. My sister and i were teesing one day about being a mom of a toddler and how your home is clean even when there are toys all spread out on the floor becuase you dont want to move them and put them away for the 10 seconds that they stay put away before the baby takes them out again. Like i said before the hardest part for me is not being able to get out of the house aften. I always joke that you know your a stay at home mom when a shower, 10 min to blog in peace, or a simple trip to the store is like a mini- vacation. But honestly i would go months with out those things if it means i get to be with my baby all day every day she is my world my everything and im more then proud to say that she is mine for ever!!
Im also thankfull for the many moms that sacrifice thier time with their kids to work. And for the trust that they have in me to watch ,love and care for thier kids while they do what they need to do make sure thier kids have good lifes.
When travis got home we walked over to my moms house helped put a play ground together and talked to Elder Hammond!! He is doing so well and seems happy!! For mothers day Travis got me a mani/pedi.
It was a nice mini-vaction :-D and time well spent with my sis-in-law who i dragged with me . :-D
On mothers day while we were at my moms talking to Elder Hammond Erilyn got her first skinned knee  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment