Monday, March 25, 2013

The 3 Cuz-keteers

On Friday we all meant at kamrin and Ashleys house to have our biggest loser party it ended alittle late so by the end of the night all the girls were in their PJ's. We didn't plan it but they were all wearing pink PJ's!! We decided it was picture time!! Its harder to get pictures now that they are all mobile!! Here is what we ended up with.

Really guys!? We are tired!!

Erilyn- There you go i smiled guys!
 Brynlee-London your going to fall off!!
 London- I'm out of here guys!!

Erilyn- Will some one just hold me?
 Brynlee- I'm to tired to smile.
London- Since I'm reading that means bed time right?

Erilyn -You guys are boring I'm going to watch my other cousins now.
Brynlee- If i smile can we be done?
London- Seriously its bed time.

Erilyn- Fine ill act shy then maybe they will stop.
Brynlee- I'm bored!
London- So thats how we make them stop i wont look either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment