Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. patricks day.

I thought about what to do for St. Patrick's day for a really long time. I couldn't decide if it was worth the time and money this year since she would remember it in the future.  After looking at the price of stuff i decided it wasn't worth it this year but i have lots of ideas for next year! The Holiday landed on a Sunday this year so i dressed Erilyn as good as i could in green..... so she wouldn't get pinched of coarse! I also gave her green milk and green apple juice to drink.  During sacrament meeting Erilyn was playing with one of the little boys in our ward who is 6 months younger then her, she gave him a hug then tried to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned and she kissed him smack dab on the lips!!! It was pretty funny!! I don't know if I've wrote this on the blog yet or not but my new calling is a leader in the nursery. I love it and so does erilyn because she gets to play with the other babies in the ward and eat snacks. I love it for the exact same reason!! I love babies, always have. The other day while i was at the store i picked up a bubble blower and some bubbles for the kids. And while i was still trying to decide if i wanted to do something for Erilyn for st. Patrick's day i bought some chocolate coins. On sun morning i realized that both the bubbles and the blower were green. So i left sacrament early and set the bubbles and the blower in the window seal and sprinkled the coins around it. Once the kids noticed it they loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment