Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Hopes, Dreams and Resolutions

I'm not really one to make and/or keep resolutions but this year I'm going to try. I agree with many people that if your going to better yourself that you don't have to wait for a new year to do so. But we do have some stuff we want to get done this year. Namely.......
  • Save up enough money to fly to Alaska to see Grandpa Troys house.
  • Become pregnant with a little brother or sister for Erilyn :-D ( This wont be for a few months)
  • Potty train Erilyn (ASAP!!! Im tired of Changing diapers!!)
  • Get Erilyn in a big girl bed so Said little brother or sister can use her crib :-D
  • Cook dinner for my family more often and by this i mean from scratch. ( o boy!!! )
  • Keep paying off debt
  • Get more Financially stable
  • Get jaw looked at /fixed?
  • Get out wisdom teeth ( OUCH!!!!)
  • Pray more with Erilyn.
I think that's about it!! Hopefully we get them all done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment