Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy birthday to.... ME!!!!!

Saturday April 24 was my birthday, i spent the entire day with my Travis. We started the day off by going to gateway we bought a movie tickets to date night and had some time to kill so we went to the food court and got one of my favorites taco time. We hurried and ate i stashed the left overs in my purse, we walked around in the stores till it was time to go to the movie. And that movie was so hilarious!!!! i loved and highly recommend it to every one. Then it was time to go get a facial at my sisters house, her friend is selling Mary Kay and needed to do some facials. After that we came back to my house to find out where a Lazar tag place was then we headed clear out to 72 south to play Lazar tag it was super fun but i got last place both times :-( a 6ish year old kid even beat me!!! but oh well all that matters is i had fun and so did travis. We worked up a good appitite so we walked across the parking lot to lone star for steak!!! what a great dinner. we left there and went to the house and watched disterbia with Nisha Travis' sis and Travis' room mate and ended the day with an awesome massage!! thanks Travis for making my big 20 so fun i love you!! (sorry i of course forgot to take pics of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment