Friday, January 8, 2010

WOW I FEEL OLD!!!!!

When i was 17 i met the love of my life, at work i started two weeks before him and they got to training me fast to be a runner. I learned fast where everything was and would train the new people by giving them tours and showing them where everything was, and how to do everything. I didn't really like it much till one day i walked into our pantry area and there he was i thought he was pretty cute and excited to train him. We got in the elevator and the first question i asked was how old are you? He said he was 20 and that was fine by me he then asked me how old i was and i said i was 17 he looked pretty disappointed.(i think it was because i was under 18 ) So any way he ended up working on the other side so i couldn't see him that often i found excuses to go see him. Then the next jazz season he became my supervisor (keep in mind i trained him) and by this time i was 18 and i got to work directly with him, i was pretty excited we worked together for about two months before he started to flirt with me. I say he started to flirt with me because i died my hair red, he says it was because he got his lasic surgery and felt more comfortable flirting with me.
Two days before Christmas i woke up to a text from him that said.... Do you have a boy friend? If not do you want to go on a date with me? If you have a boy friend or don't want to go out with me just ignore this and hopefully work wont be awkward. I was so excited and quickly answered we decided to go two days after Christmas, and ended up spending the whole day together starting with going to breakfast, body worlds with my WHOLE family,the movie bedtime stories , the jazz game, had steak, watched two movies and the rest is history :-). It took him a long 6 weeks to tell me he loved me it seemed like an eternity because I fell for him pretty much right away but wanted him to be the first to tell me.
So any way in October we went and i picked out a ring . ...... and today he proposed to me!!!!! I was not expecting it all because i told him i didn't want it till it was payed off (he called and payed it off right before he proposed) and i didn't think he had paid it off yet. So he usually stops by my house before work to hang out for awhile. Today i knew he was going to be here soon so i was just playing on the computer waiting for him to walk in, when i got a text that said... the door is locked will you come open it please. I didn't think the door was locked so walked slowly into the front room and its unlocked, i think well maybe its the screen door so i open the door and there he was on one knee, he said something about i love you and will you be my wife i just stand there and smile and he asked so i just shrugged my shoulder he said so.... i again paused and said ya sure......... yes i will. He was shaking so bad he couldn't even put the ring on my finger and when he did he did it up side down !! So now i feel super old !!!!

The wedding is on October 1 everyone who wants an invite post a comment with your name and address and i will try to send you one.












This is the ring!!!! The diamond is set different but this is the best picture we have of it .The top part is the wedding ring and the bottom is the engagement ring.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Pashell! I am so happy for you! Rick and I would love an invite, so when you're ready just let me know and i'll give you my address! :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY my Pashell is getting married!! Im so happy for you both!! Congrats!! P.S Yes, you are getting old :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you said you feel old. Just wait. Just you wait.
    Mckenzi

    ReplyDelete