Sunday, July 16, 2023

Family pictures 2023

I didn't have the time or energy to plan out fits this year for pictures. I woke up the morning of pictures with my first ever yeast infection. The pain was making me nauseous and it took me a while to realize what it was. So i just let the kids pick out what they wanted to wear. While we waited for the photographer i was googling causes of yeast infections and antibiotics was on there i had just finished a double anti biotic for my tooth infection. It was to late for a call to the doctor and i didn't want to go to urgent care so i took some ibuprofen and called my doctor in the morning who called in a prescription for me. But even after all that im very happy with how these pictures turned out!


























































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment