Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Day 3 SeaWorld day 2 and day 4 hotel day.

I forgt my patches and Dramamine this day so i was roller coastered out pretty quick so I got pics of the family on them and enjoyed some time just me.


We decided to pay extra and do this ride over the ocean it was so pretty! I got to ride with Enslie!









These kiddos wanted to sit in the soak zone for the orca show.  Travis and i didn't want to get wet so we sat out side the soak zone and watched them get wet they didn't get soaked but got pretty wet I forgot to get an after Picture,


They were excited to ride this ride for some reason.








SHARK!









Back at the doctor fish!


Day 4 was rainy on and off  the kids watched alot of movies in the room and swam.

I got some laundry done.

and joined them in the pool for a bit even  though it was only 55* outside i spent alot of time watching them from the hot tub.



After swimming all day the kids all broke out in a rash and my blue swim suit was now green and falling apart. We think chemicals may have been a little off, but we had fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment