Monday, May 17, 2021

My birthday.

On April 24th i turned 29 ( for the 3rd time 😜)
My friends stopped by the day before ( my birthday was a sat this year) and brought me mtn. dew, chocolate and cupcakes. Korbyn really enjoyed his.


The morning of my actual birthday the kids did my toe nails for me and made me cards.




Then we headed to cross E ranch to celebrate.
























The kids wanted to ride the ponies so we agreed they had alot of fun!




But as I was lifting Korbyn on his horse he sat on the horses butt instead of the saddle and caused the horse to buck as I was trying to prevent Korbyn from flying off the horse stepped on my foot I had a pretty bruise on it for quite awhile.


I was so proud of him though for switching horses and getting back on!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment