Thursday, April 16, 2020

Easter 2020!

The kids were so excited for the Easter bunny to come that they stayed up till almost 1 am!! I never thought I was gonna get this first picture!

Finally sleeping!!
                                   
Some how the Easter bunny still made it!


The bunny ate the candy Enslie left for her.

Korbyns.

Enslies

Erilyns

All of it!! Spoiled kids!

I think the fact they were up till 1 am also had something to do with this!!




Korbyn is loving his huge robot and dinosaur!
And the girls are getting the hang of skating.

So proud of his new toys!
Playing with his "flingo"

Trying on his new church clothes.



Skating.

After math...


The kids had mommy and daddy put on their roller blades and go to the nearby church parking lot to practice and play Korbyn took his bike.




Korbyn and i were playing a game where he would chase me with his bike her suddenly went turbo speed hitting me and knocking me down!! Its a long way to fall when your over 6 feet tall! I landed on my hand hip and face sending my glasses flying one of the lenses fell out but luckily we were able to get it back in.

I had a pretty good goose egg on my eye brow for a few days but no blood!


Trying on swim suits.




Erilyn did not want to try it on she wanted to stay in her pjs so this is how she tried it on!!

She was even madder when i had her put on her Easter outfit on for pictures and our little church lesson.






And pouted through the whole thing.


The second it was over she took everything off.



Getting bigger.

What a mess!!

Look how cute the design on Enslies skates is.

Once things calmed down a bit we went on an egg hunt in my parents neighborhood they had paper eggs in their windows fro the kids to find it was alot of fun still going on some sort of egg hunt with Hamma And Hampa.  Here are a few favorites.







Korbyn was mad we couldn't get out and get candy or toys and eventually fell asleep.



Ouch!!

I did not make this but thought it was funny and fitting.

 I also made from scratch turkey noodle soup with the left over turkey and bones.


And butt rolls.

The kitty being with Enslie over all we had a good Easter the kids are excited to have another thing to do out side at home since we are pretty much stuck her till who knows when. On Monday they cancelled school through the end of the school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment