Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Enslie 5 year survey.

What is your favorite color? Purple
What is your favorite food? Hamburgers and fries.
what is your favorite show? little Einsteins
what is your favorite holiday? valemtimes day. cuz i get so much stuff.
what is your favorite thing to do outside? play on my new bike.
what is your favorite toy? Bridget from vamparina toy
Do you like baths?  no shower!!
Who is your best friend? Sloane
what is your favorite thing to do with big sister? make crafts
what is your favorite thing to do with brother? drive his car
what is your favorite thing to do with mommy? to snuggle and watch a show.
what is your favorite thing to do with daddy? watch the jazz
what is your favorite book? the new one from school
what is your favorite drink? grape juice!
what is your favorite thing to wear? school clothes
what is your favorite place to go? chuck e cheese
do you like church? uh no. chuck e cheese
do you like cake? * big nod yes with a smile
what is your favorite thing you did this year? My birthday
what is your favorite snack? fries
I like unicorns, I love my new toys from my birthday. I love hatchimals.

No comments:

Post a Comment