Friday, August 3, 2018

July Random.

This kitty is just the cutest!!

Erilyn made her bed all by herself.

I pulled out my roller blades.

This boy stole the marshmallow fluff when I asked what he was taking out side ( he snuck by me) he said "umm milk mommy"







Erilyn made these cool drawings...




Her idea for her hair.

Erilyn painted this after lagoon one day its her and me on the rattle snake rapids.

Playing a game we won during a game at the reunion.



Enslie likes to "help me" mow the lawn. She pushes an old stroller around the yard with a bucket and "empties" it when I do into the garbage.

I was working on the reunion blog and this boy kept on whining and bugging me when he all of a sudden got quiet this is how I found him.

He is asleep!

I showed Enslie the above picture and she ruined it and insisted on cuddling him.

Crazy girl!!

Being silly!

We went to uncle Dons "( Grans brothers) house for a bbq and after we went down to see his animals the girls were excited to hold 5 day old baby chicks.



And pet horses.



I had a primary presidency meeting one day they brought Korbyn to me a bout half way thru because he wouldn't stop crying he snuggled right up on the chair and fell asleep. 

This my friends is Powdered sugar!!



Couldn't find this boy one day..... finally found him passed out on his bed.

That is a baby doll car seat! 

Dentist apts.!

Erilyn was the only one with cavities. ( she had 4 and has had one filled)

Me and my babies!!

All 5 of my kids.

My beautiful baby girl!!

Being silly with Hammas mop heads.






He fell asleep and during the closing song of sacrament and slept on the nursery floor like this till the last 20 min of church.

Found the kitty in this box one day.

My mom stopped by one day I told the kids she was coming and this was all Erilyns idea!

So we had to get a picture with her.

And of coarse had to get one of Enslie also.

Lu climbed up on Hampa and fell asleep.

I babysat The neighbors kid one day so that her parents could pack up to move. :(


Poor kittie!

Daddy let Enslie paint his finger nails!!


No comments:

Post a Comment