Friday, June 1, 2018

May random.

 May random is gonna be kinda long because my phone took a dive into the sink in the middle of the month and I had some trouble getting pictures off of it before it completely died. but I got them it just took a bit then I got busy. so this may random is gonna be long!!
Hanging out at gramma Cornies storage units.


Korbyn didn't have any shirts or pants in his drawers so I started looking around his room and found all of them in his bed!!

I got some cavities filled the dentist finished drilling and left for a min so I snapped a pic.

This boy hid to lick the beater I gave him hahaha. ( I think he was hiding from his sisters more then me.)

Crazy boy!!


Sibling love.

Enslies bed she made.


My crazy girl!!

Pretty hair!!

My handsome boys!!

Waiting for sister to take her end of the year kindergarten test.



Why did I take a picture of Erilyns closet you ask? If you look close the white angers are big hangers!! Yes this is a big deal my baby is big enough for big hangers!

Go Utes!!

These crazies decided to lick cereal off the table!!



Lunch time.

These 2 were being so cute at church one day I had to snap a few pictures.



This is the diaper bag we bought when I had Erilyn it made it thru 3 kids before a squirrel decided to bite hole in it!!

Korbyn has been using the same steps the girls did to get into his bed that the girls did we finally decided to paint them a more boy color.

Erilyns closet with all big girl hangers!!

No caption needed.


Pretty hair.

All the stuff Erilyn got form her school fundraiser she did.



Erilyn was so excited to finally get to hold a baby I babysit.

Sarah gave us some fabric and the girls decorated the couch with them.

Bringing mom the biggest stick he could find.

silly girl.





The girls were playing princess one day and put on dresses Korbyn felt left out so they put this on him.


Daddy want very happy when I sent him theses pictures, haha.


My beautiful baby girl!!




We went to the zoo one more time With the connect pass Hamma and Hampa got us.





Pretty hair.




"flowders mommy you"






No comments:

Post a Comment