Saturday, December 23, 2017

Erilyns birthday survey age 6

What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite food? Pizza
what is your favorite show? Cookie swirl c ( youtube channel)
what is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
what is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the swing
what is your favorite toy? My seahorse ( stuffed animal)
Do you like baths?  nods head yes but I don't like getting my hair washed.
Who is your best friend?  London
what is your favorite thing to do with Enslie? Play house. Brother? play ball
what is your favorite thing to do with mommy? help her clean
what is your favorite thing to do with daddy? When he drops me off at school
what is your favorite book? The butt book
what is your favorite drink?  chocolate milk
what is your favorite thing to wear? my skirts
what is your favorite place to go? chuck e cheese
do you like church? kinda but not kinda
do you like cake? yes.
what is your favorite thing you did this year? open Christmas books
what is your favorite snack? when mommy makes them look like faces.
I want to add my favorite thing about school is.. making the animal letters.
what is you favorite thing about Christmas since my birthday is close to Christmas... when you go to go see santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment