Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Starting November sick!

Last Thurs the 2nd Korbyn suddenly spiked a fever and was really weak I panicked and called the doctors office they said to bring him in and booked an app. for 530pm. I had a church activity I was supposed to help with so I texted every one told them what was going on and that I would drop off my stuff and take him in. Once the meds kicked he was acting better the doc called and said that they were running behind and asked if we could come at 630 instead I called Travis who was meeting me at the doc I told him he was fine with Tylenol in his system. We decided to cancel his app. and keep an eye on him he stayed with me at the church until he fell asleep sitting up, so I took him to the neighbor who was watching the girls. He slept the whole time came home took a bath had more medicine and slept till 8 the next day. Erilyn woke up with a fever on Fri so she stayed home from school. I checked Enslies temp and hers was the highest! We spent all day sitting on the couch watching cartons eating soup and taking meds. They would get up and play till the meds started to wear off then they would become zombies again till the next round of meds kicked in. I noticed that night that Korbyn had croupy cough so we ended up at the doctors office for medicine for him. The girls still only had the fever. This was the same thing for sat. Travis and I both had fevers on sun so we stayed home from hurch and slept. These pics below show you how it wiped us all out I NEVER let the kids in my bed let alone co-sleep! By mon every one was feeling fine and up and playing nice and early I figured they were better and got Erilyn ready for school. We needed some groceries so we headed to Sam's club to get some shopping done. About 11 I got an email from the school saying that Erilyn was in the office with a tummy ache and a fever. I called the doctors office and got her an appt. since this was day 4 of fevers. They got us right in but couldn't find anything wrong except the fever they said to keep an eye on her and watch for new symptoms and to call on wed if she still had a fever and they would take urine and blood samples to figure out why she had a fever. She woke up on Tues and still had a fever so she stayed home again she took meds for a 101 fever at 11 and the fever FINALLY went away she woke up this morning on the 8th with a perfect 98.5 temp and is at school the other 2 kids haven't had fevers since mon morning. They do have minor coughs now but no fevers so I think we are FINALLY on the mend!



No comments:

Post a Comment