Thursday, June 22, 2017

Family Pictures June 2017

I have been wanting to do outdoor pictures for awhile but was having a hard time finding a place that was close and affordable. I over heard one of the moms at Erilyns preschool say that she was a photographer. I checked out her website and was impressed! I was excited when she told me her price. I told her I was definitely going to book her for family pictures in June!! Boy am I glad I did! She thought of picture combos I never would have,  let the kids pose how they wanted to (which made for happy kids and better pictures). Now the hard part is deciding which ones to print and hang on our walls.
















I LOVE this candid.


PRICELESS!




This one to!!














You talkin to me?


EEEEEEE






























































This is one of my favorites!!






















I love this one you can how much they adore each other.

















No comments:

Post a Comment