Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Parents only trip 2017.

With my father in laws time share he got a free cruise and gave it to us. We decided to make it a parents only trip and use it as a break from reality. A way for us reconnect as date nights are few and far between around here. I was super excited but as the day got closer I started to get anxious about leaving the kids. I had never spent a night away from Korbyn no more then 1 from the girls. I also had some guilt from leaving them behind. But my sister pointed out that I had been a mom for 1,953 days and I had earned this!
Flying out of SLC.

The ocean.

Our room.



Ocean sun set.

We had a fun day at sea it was rough!! There were full on wave coming at the boat and we were sick! Even the staff was having a rough time.

We bought some chocolate.

Formal night. ( This is the dress I wore to my sr. prom almost 10 year ago!)

We were very happy when we opened out window and saw this after our "fun day at sea".

We took a bus down town.

And payed a quarter of the price of what they wanted to charge us on the boat to see the la buffadora








Then we headed to the shops for a snack and some shopping.

I'm glad we didn't have to pay in pesos!


The view for lunch.







We were playing mini golf on the deck when the horn blew and about gave every one a heart attack.

We watched some comedy shows.

This greeted us one night.

I thought this was cool.

Queen marry.

We had these made for the kids in mexico

After the cruise we stayed on more night in Cali and had to get us some Jack in the box.

Travis watched the Jazz game 7 while I relaxed in the hot tub and pool at the hotel.


It was nice to actually relax and not worry about the kids in the pool.

After we took a 15 min stroll to down town Disney for dinner and some more shopping. These next few pictures are made of legos!





We had a lot of fun but I was so excited to see my babies and get big hugs!


This boy was napping when we got home I couldn't wait so I woke him up he was alittle upset but was happy when we realized that it was me and kept saying mom and touching my face and hugging me.


He's a daddy's boy so he squealed when he saw daddy.

We got Wendys for dinner because the kids didn't stay at our house so we had absolutely no food .

This boy downed his first frosty!

.
As I said earlier it was a much needed trip but I missed my kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment