Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Valentines.

Valentines is celebrated a little different here we try to surprise each other all month instead of just on valentines.
I had fun making fun snacks for the kids with a valentine theme!
Doing cute hair dos.
surprising Travis.
and of coarse saying lots of I love yous!! 




I left him so candy and a note in the van for him to find one day.


He let the girls pick out some stuffed animals and chocolate when they went shopping for me.

Erilyn was super excited to buy, put together and hand out valentines for the first time.


On the morning of valentines she was super excited to hand this to me when she came out of her room! " happy valentines mommy I love you"





Erilyn got a special valentine from a boy in her class. She tried to get him one while were shopping but daddy told her no.

I made yummy meat loaf for dinner on valentines night it looks kinda scary but taste really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment