Monday, October 3, 2016

Chocolate syrup

I'm going to start and end this blog with cute pictures of my kiddos and the middle is going to be the chocolate syrup disaster.
Waiting for storks to start. It was a very good movie.



Again look how HUGE Korbyn is!

One day I was sitting in the front room nursing Korbyn and the girls were in the kitchen making chocolate milk or so I thought!! Kyla got to our house to pick up Alexa just as I was finishing up feeding the baby and she walked in and said you might want to come check this out. I was like oh great and I turn the corner and find this!!





She was so proud of her self until I told her no tv for  either of them the rest of the day not even at bed time. I almost wanted to laugh but yell all at the same time I was literally speechless . Cleaning it up sucked I mopped the floor 3 times and Travis mopped it once before it wasn't sticky any more.

Cute picture time!!



I got to help out in Erilyns preschool class one day they did senses stations and I did the taste one so I could  see the kids reactions to the lemon this was Erilyns.

decorating sugar cookies with cousins.




No comments:

Post a Comment