Saturday, April 18, 2015

Easter.

The kids got super spoiled by the Easter bunny. The funny thing was I told Erilyn a few times the easter bunny was coming I think she just thought that he would hide the eggs we colored and that was it. I got up first and was going potty when she got up I told her to go wake up daddy and tell him the easter bunny came. She ran and got him and he sat on the other couch she walked right past everything to say hi to daddy not noticing it at all. suddenly she turned aropund and said wow daddy the easter bunny came!!
All the girls stuff.

Enslies stuff

Erilyns stuff.

stuff for them to share.

opening a kinder egg.


Huge suckers they were filled with smaller ones but the girls thought these were awesome!!



Trying out her potty when she decides to walk we  will start potty training.
playing dress up with their new dress up clothes


Then it was time to find the eggs the Easter bunny hid he left a trail of them leading to this.....

Erilyn didn't realize that it was there till the end my computer wont let me upload the video to the blog but when she noticed it she said, "look a slide easter bunny bringed us one."

No comments:

Post a Comment