Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Enslies Birthday celebration.

We decided at the last min to have everyone over to our house for cake and ice cream on Enslies birthday (jan. 30). Everyone got there right on time. My sister had other plans. we sang happy birthday and started to hand out cake and ice cream. I looked up and noticed president Johnson was here although he was my neighbor growing up and was like a grandpa to me I did not invite him. I was confused then connor pulled out a big white envelope it was his mission call!!! I was going to take pics of the party but got a little distracted. haha  since my sister wasn't able to make it we called her and put her on speeker she could hear.
DEAR ELDER HAMMOND YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED TO SERVE IN THE MILWAKI WISCONSIN MISSION YOU WILL SPEAK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
My guess was Canada so I was pretty darn close he leaves march 11.
 

On the right hand side is my arm with Shaless on the line and the left hand side I his girlfriends arm with her mom on the line.
We are so excited for him and proud of him for making the decision to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment