Thursday, July 17, 2014

The 4th of July.

The morning of the 4th I had fun dressing the girls up and doing Erilyns hair......
 



Then I made this yummy dessert it was supposed to be kind of a cake but it didn't quite turn out I think I know what I did wrong so ill try to make it again on the 24th but it was yummy!!


Once Travis got off work we headed out to my aunt Kds for yummy Dutch oven and of coarse swimming!!





She did this all by herself when she was done swimming.
Later that night we bought some fire works and invited my brother and his family over for some firework fun we didn't even do half of the fireworks we bought because our nice neighbors put on a 360 degree fire work show for us. We ate Slurpee's  and I pulled out  some glow sticks I had had for ever and kept forgetting about. About half way thru Erilyn zonked out so we just watched with the kids. It was a fun 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment