Saturday, April 26, 2014

Two hysterically luaghing 2-year-olds......

Just out of your sight =



No you are not imagining things that is a WHOLE bottle of hot sauce spread all of my dining room!! I was sitting just out of sight feeding Enslie. They were taking the spices from the spice rack and putting them on the table witch is a no-no but it was keeping them entertained while I feed the baby so I let them do it. All of sudden they both start laughing hysterically. I know its going to be bad, Enslie is almost done so I finish feeding her and walk over to see what's so funny. This is what I find, needless to say it was an early nap time that day. It took mopping the floor, cleaning the table, chairs and lots of frebeze to get my house not to smell like hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment