Friday, August 9, 2013

Just thinking...

At this very momment i have 2! beating hearts inside me,I have 4 legs,4 arms,20 toes, 20 fingers,2 noses, 4 eyes, i could go on and on and on and on for ages! Its so amazing to me how a womens body knows how to grow a baby, and how the the baby grows prefct almost everytime. It really is a miracle! Being pregnant and being a mom was something i always knew i wanted. I started babysitting at age 11 i was never scared or nervouse to watch any one i knew what to do, i had patience, fun ideas and the kids loved me.I always knew i would be a young mom. I never knew it would be this amazing though! Hearing your own child say mommy for the fist time is the best feeling in the world. Your duaghter stubbing her toe stumbling over to you crying like the world is going to end and motioning for you to kiss it better and when you do she is magicly healed and all better....thats what i live for. I thank my heavenly father for my duaghter and the baby in my belly everyday. I thank him for my duaghters health, for how big and smart she is getting and most impotantly for trusting me with her.I also pray that this baby in my belly will grow strong and healthy and that he will watch him/her and keep them safe. I couldnt imagine my world with out my duaghter or even my growing baby. Im thankful that no matter what they are mine for ever. I read some where recently that heavenly father loves our children more then we do wich is hard for me to believe becuase i love my duaghter and growing baby more then anything this word has to offer.I cant wait to meet this baby in my belly... to see what he/she looks like, what kind of personality he/she will have, what Erilyn thinks of being a big sister, I wonder if i will have this one early to or maybe go past my due date? I cant wait to see what the future holds and to be the mom of 2 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment