Saturday, April 27, 2013

My 23rd birthday.

On April 13 Gran took the family out to dinner to celebrate my birthday my moms birthday and of coarse Elder Hammonds! We went to the same place that Travis took me for our valentines date its a place called Malawi Pizza and it is so stinking good!!

Gran got to sit right between these 2 cuties.

Erilyn had to try daddies Sprite to make sure it tasted good enough for him..... It was and she drank most of it!! lucily the drinks were unlimited!!

On my actual birthday we went to breakfast and to get my ring cleaned and then we dropped off Erilyn at her Aunt Ashley's(who had reserved babysitting her on my birthday about a month in advance!) We then headed to the movie Amission, lunch at chuck-a-Rama, then mini golfing. Then i decided that i was tired and wanted to go home and eat cake and just relax for a few hours. Then we went to golden corral and went and got Erilyn. It was a nice break from my everyday life. And it was  very good birthday!

I got the piece with lots of frosting on it!! And of coarse a mtn. dew.

No i did not get a car for my birthday!! This is the rental we had while ours got fixed it was a 2013 ford Taurus  the funny thing is we almost bought a 2010 ford Taurus when we were looking at cars but decided on our cheaper car instead. This car had ALL the bells and whistles and it was kinda cool for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment