Monday, August 30, 2010

Our new bed room set!!

Travis' mom found us the perfect bed room set on ksl its a 4500 dollar bed set but we bought it for 300!!! Its solid oak and it is beautiful!! When we were putting it together it wouldn't do what it should and i ended up dropping part of it on my foot.... ouch!!! It was kinda funny Travis freaked out more then i did. Now i know why girls have babies hahahaha. I just took deep breaths and breathed through the initial pain and limped for a few days, it still hurts to put my shoe on and i have a nice dent in my foot its awesome!


This is my foot two weeks later its still super bruised!!


A couple hours after it happened nice and swollen my foot barley fit in my shoe and i wear my shoes super loose!!

right after it happened




I thought i had a finished product but i don't so i will have to get one but one the the long skinny side pieces is what fell on my foot they are really heavy seeing as they are solid oak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment